Holly Munn, Principal
Communications, writing and editing experience with top organizations including: City of Vancouver, Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games, and BC Lottery Corporation.
- Communications professional with over 10 years’ experience in public and private sector communications planning
- Certified Professional Stylistic Editor and Certified Copy Editor with Editors’ Association of Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in English (SFU), Journalism Certificate (Langara College)
- Prosci change management certified
- TEFL certification and experience including teaching advanced English grammar at University of Hannover (Germany)
Chris Freek, Principal
Marketing and communications planning, writing and editing experience with top organizations including: Prospera Credit Union, Vancouver Coastal Health, and The University of British Columbia.
- Communications professional with over 20 years’ experience in public and private sector communications planning
- Accredited Business Communicator with the International Association of Business Communicators
- Bachelor of Arts in English (UBC), Diplomas in Marketing Management and Business Administration (Douglas College)
- Certified in Mediation and Negotiation (JIBC)